We are thrilled to announce a free workshop series hosted by Daniela Papi-Thornton, author of heropreneurship and former deputy director of the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship.
In September, Daniela will be undertaking a cross-Canada series of talks and workshops on System Change Leadership. These will be free sessions for those who are interested in fostering system change leadership through their classes, accelerator programs, or social entrepreneurship offerings. It will be for educators, students, and those working to advance social innovation at Canadian post-secondary institutions.
- HALIFAX - Saturday, September 9th, 2017 - Public Talk: 12:30pm, Educator Workshop: 2:00pm (Pier 21, 1055 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P7, Windsor Room)
- TORONTO - Monday, September 11th, 2017 - Public Talk: 5:30pm, Educator Workshop: 7:00pm (10 Dundas E., Toronto, M5B 2G9, 6th floor)
- MONTREAL - Tuesday, September 12th, 2017 - Public Talk: 5:15pm, Educator Workshop: 6:15pm (Concordia EV Building, 1515 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montreal, H3G 2W1, Room 12.163)
- VANCOUVER - Thursday, September 21st, 2017 - Public Talk: 5:00pm (Harbour Centre, 500 West Hastings St., Vancouver, BC V6B 4N4, Room 7000), Educator Workshop: 6:30pm (Radius, 308 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2N4)
- DUNCAN, BC - Friday, September 22nd, 2017 - Public Talk: 12:30pm, Educator Workshop: 2:00pm (Vancouver Island University, Cowichan Campus, 2011 University Way, Duncan, BC. room 220)
- CALGARY - Thursday, September 28th, 2017 - Public Talk: 5:30pm, Educator Workshop: 6:30pm (cSPACE King Edward, 1721 29th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2T 6T7, RGO 'Treehouse' on the 4th Floor)
To learn more about Daniela's work or to register for a session, click here.